Saturday, February 9, 2013

My plans!

Here are some posts that I plan to do in the near future, some of which I have already started. This list isn't in any order, but I hope to get as many done as possible each weekend and then post them during the week when I get a chance.

Society- I already have this one drafted, but it is going to take a lot of redoing as I feel it is a very very important issue, and has many different aspects.
Lying- So many people my age feel the need to lie, about many aspects of their lives to try and impress people. I've discovered some of the consequences this has, the hard way, and would really like to share them.
Social/online issues- This ones pretty self explanatory, and is an issue which has had a lot of publicity recently.
The future- Something that I think about a lot is how my generation is going to be when they're parents. The problems and issues which affect many of us, the way a majority of this generation doesn't consciously know right from wrong... how is this going to affect future generations? how much worse is it going to get?
Cyberbullying- Over the past few months, I have seen a lot of this, mainly due to the arrival of 'ask.fm' in my school.
Self harm & eating disorders- These will be two separate posts, but I don't feel that it will be beneficial for me to write about them until I am in a more stable place myself.
Self esteem- I don't know one single girl my age (myself included!) who doesn't hate at least one thing about themselves. I, on the other hand- seem to hate every aspect of myself and my body, and think it is really quite scary.
Parents- Like I've mentioned before, I am blessed with two truly amazing parents. But I seem to be in the minority of teenagers who are, which is very worrying.
Ask.fm- speaks for itself really. If you are unaware of what it is, ask.fm is a social networking site where people ask each other anonymous questions. sounds like fun right? Well, drop a load of insecure teenagers into the mix, and you get overwhelming amounts of cyber trolling, which has led to a good few suicides recently.
Makeup/appearance- The way that us teenage girls feel the pressure to look perfect 100% of the time, and the issues this is causing.
Children- The negative affect that media is having on younger children, and the brainwashing that is, essentially, happening.
Fears- I think. A lot. I over analyse everything, and come up lots of things in my head. Some of which are fears/worries.
Frenemies- I have a 'frenemie' who, for now, shall remain nameless. I think a blog post about the trials and tribulations of our day to day 'issues' would be rather entertaining, both to read and write.

So hopefully this list, and plenty more, will come alive in the near future :) thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment