Thursday, February 14, 2013

The 'flirts'

We all have them in our year. Those girls who seem to crave attention, from almost any living thing with a penis on it. Surely I'm not the only one who's really starting to get fed up? Every single day, without fail. Its the same girls. Now don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky flirting. I, of all people, know how fun it is and would be lying if i said i never flirted with boys. In fact, I do, an awful lot. But theres a difference... mine is a bit of light hearted, 'flanter' (Here is the urban dictionary definition for all you oldies out there!) These girls that I'm speaking of... they just don't know where to stop! It seems to be endless... they are just incapable of having a normal conversation with a boy! I know, for a fact, its beginning to get on some boys nerves too.

Today, it has really got to me. The way that these girls, some of whom i am pretty close with, act so kind and lovely when there are no boys around but the second someone with the x chromosome appears they turn in to someone completely different! Suddenly, you no longer exist... they wont even acknowledge you.

Watching it from afar today has really put me in a bad mood. I'm just fed up. But what is to be done? I don't think some of them even realise the effects it is having on their friends! I suppose, it is just a case of gritting my teeth and hoping it dies down. Surely these blastly whore-mones don't last too much longer?

Well, thanks for reading. Hopefully, if you're in the same boat as me you may be relieved to realise you're not the only one who's getting annoyed. And if not, at least I have vented :) comment any other points about them I may have missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment