|(pretty much sums up my feelings)|
So, I've decided to make a summer bucket list. To
Try and remind myself that, in this post Christmas
haze there IS something to look forward to! I always find myself feeling quite depressed in this time period... it's still winter, but yet it's not as magical. Spring in England means nothing... simply a bit less cold, a bit more rain. So really, from January till about May, everything gets a little bit depressing.
1) Go backyard camping
2) Sort out my summerhouse (post to come)
3) Tie dye a t-shirt/pair of shorts
4) Leave a nice note on a strangers car
5) Build a fort, and have a pj day with a friend, watch movies and order pizza etc
6) Visit an outdoor swimming pool with my friends
7) go veggie for a week
8) Have a waterfight with friends in the park
9) Go to the beach with friends on the train
10) Dip dye my hair all different colours
11) Go to a theme park with my friends
12) Pull a successful all-nighter
13) Make lemonade
14) Make a wish tree
15) Go on a picnic
16) Go to the underage festival
17) Spend a day in Brighton with my friends
18) Eat fish and chips on the Pier again
19) Do a front somersault into the ocean
20) Do a split leap on the beach
21) Go to Camden with my friends
22) Eat breakfast outside
23) Finally put up the hammock we bought in Mexico!
24) Take pictures every day and make a scrapbook
25) Get a hell of a tan!
26) Sleep outside, have a bonfire and look at the stars
27) Make this summer the best yet :)
Thanks for reading! I hope I've inspired you to make your own bucket list!