Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Out of the loop...

Hey there readers (I know you definitely exist now- My page views have rocketed this week!) I just thought I'd let you know I probably won't be posting for a couple of days, as I'm going on a little 'vacation' until monday/tuesday (I've forgotten what day we come back!) It's not exactly our usual 'holiday' as such, because it's not to somewhere hot, sunny and relaxed- we're going to Iceland! I know what you're thinking- bit of a random one! Well it is- basically my mum has always wanted to see the northern lights. And where I live, they are non existent! So, for Christmas we got her a pretty cool present- a holiday to go see them! It should be quite fun- it'll certainly be 'different'!

I plan on doing a few posts tonight, and then posting them whenever suits me (so basically whenever I have a bit of Internet access over there!) So stay tuned! Keep reading, I have lots of ideas ahead ;)

Thanks for reading! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment